Popular posts from this blog
Reflection on attending Usrah 4 (Sec 237) with Sr. Izzah Farhana
Reflection This semester, I have attended my last usrah budi class for my degree. I am super happy to have Sr. Izzah Farhana for my Naqibah because she is very understanding and caring. I get to know many students from different kulliyah and they definitely give different vibes from the students in my own kulliyah so it was fun to get to know them especially during taaruf. Even though we did not manage to meet face to face but I am glad to attend this class. So, there are some things I learnt from this usrah. For every class Sr. Izzah usually makes us to recite Al-mathurat together. This is beneficial to us students especially sometimes when we are on our own we forgot to make extra ibadah. But this usrah made it is compulsory to us to recite al mathurat before every session so I gained benefit from that. Next, Sr. Izzah also showed us videos about maqasid shariah so it reminds us the hierarchy of things we should prioritize in our life. Especially with this covid-19, ...
Reflections on usrah3
Assalamualaikum wbt Usrah for this semester has been really meaningful and great experience to me. Thank you to sister Fida for being my course instructor. We had done a meaningful project by providing a poster to give word supports to people who dealing with mental health. Next, I learnt a lot by the video shared by sister fida in the whatsapp group. It was brief but it is such an eye opener for me. We had few google meet session throughout the semester however I hope sister Fida could have provide more live discussion so we can exchange stories that can make us reflect in our lives. Recommendation and suggestion I have attended few usrah throughout my studies in IIUM since CFS. Hence, this is what I can suggest for the next usrah session. I recommend for the assignments using less portfolio or any written form. Instead, it is the best when the task can be practical. In my opinion, it will give more impacts to each individual and more convenient since everyone of us is busy to do task...


Comments
Post a Comment