Reflection of attending usrah2 in my university

Assamualaikum friends.
Its me again.

Today, let me share something about my usrah session.
My usrah session had been conducted online due to ertl, nevertheless I think Im still learning something through our discussion. 

I think it is really great to have usrah at the end of my weekday because sometimes we are too busy that we forget about the purpose we live -- to serve Allah.

I enjoyed the usrah discussion and everyone helps to give their point of view on the topics we have discussed. 

Interestingly, all the topics is linked into each other and that helps more in terms of my understanding.
You must be wonder what topics we are discussing? the topics is such as below :

Alfatiha
Ibadah, Salat
Sawm 
Zakat
Haji

Alfatihah is the ummu kitab of Alquran. What does it means? 

Al-Bukhari said in the beginning of the Book of Tafsir in his Sahih: “It is named Umm al-Quran because it is the first chapter written in the Quranic texts and the recitation in prayer commences with it.

Notice that we recite surah al fatiha everytime we perform our prayer? Indeed, this surah have a very beautiful meaning. 

One verse in surah alfatihah is translated as " Oh Allah please guide us in the straight way" .

"If we pray with khushu' its surely will be in a straight way 
Because we pray five times obligatory and every rakaa' we read that ayaa so its most probably if we pray as it ordered, we can be a good believers. "
 
Quoting from Sr Aesha, this is such an eye opening and I reflected that translating verses of quran helps us to understand deeper about the meaning of the ayah. 

Next, it relates back with our ibadah. What is ibadah exactly? 

Actually everything good we do in life is an act of ibadah if done with in comliance with devine law and guidance and niyyah.

 from Ibadah we got the obligatory pillars for us as Muslims to practice it for the entire life which is known as a pillars of Islam, as a part of our religious commitment.

The obligatory pillars is :

Shahadah
Salah
Zakat 
Sawm
Hajj

As a muslim, we need to perform all these obligatory pillars. Some exception given for hajj. 
Islam i surely a way of life, and we can see by performing all these pillars will give the peace in our life. 

My group also made a poster on topics : how to treat the orphan. While doing the poster, I reflected upon myself on how I treated the orphanage especially my friends. 

This is the poster. I hope you can benefited from it as much as I do.


Till then, 
Tasha. 

Comments